I thought it would be a nice idea to jot down some random facts about me, as these kind of posts are something I enjoy reading myself.
- As much as I love travelling, I am an incredible homebody. The only way I can properly unwind is when I am at home on my own with all of my books and writing materials.
- I am a die hard Potterhead. Always have, always will be.
- When I was younger, I dreamed about living in a Castle in the Scottish Highlands. So when I moved to St Andrews for my Year Abroad, it was like a dream come true. Now that I am in my mid-twenties, I still dream of living in the Highlands, but I think a little Cottage somewhere will do.
- I wasn’t a coffee-drinker until very recently. But over the course of the last year I learned to love the hot beverage and have become quite the coffee-snob, as a matter of fact. Vienna has a tradition of great coffee and it would be a shame no to acknowledge it.
- I study Comparative Literature and Communication Science at the University of Vienna. To be completely honest though, I am a very lazy student and it often angers myself, when I see how much of my own potential I am wasting.